Super Fisher..the superior cable fisher!
Instructions – How To Use
Watch the instruction video at the bottom of this page
DO NOT COIL!
The Super Fisher is suitable for all cable fishing jobs, including: Cable fishing up sheathings, Cable fishing under floors, Cable fishing across suspended ceilings, Cable fishing up boxings.
Common tips to help you use your Super Fisher in the best way:
- If the Super Fisher gets stuck – simply gently twist the end and the Super Fisher should avoid the obstacle and carry on.
- If you need to get around an awkward bend/place, simply bend the Super Fisher so it temporarily retains the bend, and it can then be pushed through. The Super Fisher is made of strong, durable nylon, and can easily be straightened back after bending.
To attach twin and earth cable, use the specially designed hole which accepts a stripped standard 2.5mm² cable:
- Insert twin and earth stripped cable through the hole in the Super Fisher
- Bend it back around
- Twist the cable around itself to secure it
To join multiple Super Fishers together to allow even further distances, simply tape two or more together:
- Align the ends together allowing roughly 50mm (2″) overlap
- Tape them together using electrical tape
Unlike other cable fishers, ours are cost-effective, replaceable, joinable…and safe for use around live-wires!